Carlin Yetts Wrestling Boot Camp
00:00 - 22:00
Sydney University Wrestling Club is excited to announce Carlin Yetts will be in Australia and exclusively running boot camps for young wrestlers aged 7 to 17.
Carlin Yetts has been the coach at Columbus Ohio’s Dodge Knights wrestling club with 15 years experience coaching school age kids freestyle and folk style wrestling.
“We are not only coaching young athletes we are shaping the future for these kids to be better human beings. “
Wrestling BootCamp (6-17 years)
USYD kids club session
• Friday 23rd February, 5:30-7:30pm.
• Saturday 24th February, 10am – 12pm.
• $30/ child per session.
• $12 centre entry fee for non USYD members.
Coaching seminar for adults
• Saturday 24th of February, 12:30-2:30pm.
• $30 for a 2 hour seminar. 20 spots available first come first served.
• There will be open discussion regarding organising training to the competition schedule, managing weigh ins and also tips on how to manage children with special needs.
For all enquiries and payment details please contact:
Robyn Soper on 0408 248 217
Sign ups:0408 248 217